To provide an Independent Banking review service to medium size businesses (eg Turnover c.£10m+), offering a holistic review of banking services used, with an objective of determining whether those banking services 1) are the correct services; 2) provided by the most appropriate Bank; and 3) provided at the right cost.
- Most companies’ banking services are the result of many years of banking with the same banking partner.
- Such services are rarely benchmarked against other service providers.
- Most businesses don’t have the luxury of employing staff to review their banking requirements. Responsibility for banking will often be a part of an employee’s responsibility, but not the sole responsibility.
- Business leaders are being increasingly ‘challenged’ (eg by other Board Members/Owners) with the responsibility of making sure they are getting ‘best value’ but have a lack of resource to carry out such a review.
- Our proposition will provide an independent review and allow businesses to ensure their requirements are being met appropriately.